Monday, May 2, 2011

By, Nawaz Nabi


FREEDOM "LIFE IS A CHALLENGE"

It took twenty years to create who I am today.I find myself very lucky to be who I am simply because nobody else can be me! As I have grown and matured. Living for myself, being the best I can be, and upholding the spirits of others are the three main goals I work for everyday to see that I become a better person, but even more that I become the person I want me to be.
Living for myself used to be such a challenge due to the fact that I was a little bit confused on who I was supposed to be. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.A person needs to achieve certain goals in one’s life before you can call them successful. Success is to achieve goals, you have set. I have set certain goals I would like to achieve in my lifetime. Some of these goals are personal while others are professional. My professional goals in life are to find a good job that makes me happy, get a good education, find a job that makes enough money for me to support my family, and help people.

I grew up in a healthy family. I have an elder sister and elder brother and this made my childhood days more colorful.
Besides having flying colors in my activity, I also do well in my studies. I applied for Digital media in Karachi School of Art and  I have completed ma DIPLOMA. Different people have different aims in life. Some aim at wealth, some at power, some at fame, some at business and some at education and knowledge. My aim is neither wealth nor fame. I wish to serve by country with best of my talent. I love Pakistan and I really believe that every body should think to make it a really great country. I want to become a ART DIRECTOR in the field of ADVERTISING and MEDIA. It is a noble profession. This is my personal choice. My parents have compelled me to select it.
I am often interested in how the computer functions. It is the curiosity that triggered my ambition of taking this course.Education is the first and foremost way to become successful AND  I will have the opportunity to obtain a stable and challenging career in PAF KIET university…

I know that the road ahead will not be easy for me, but I cannot stop here. I need to move on and in order to achieve my goals in life and for this I want to take admission in PAF KIET University which will eventually enhance my educational career and lead me towards a Good Professional.


   

6 comments:

  1. wah wah wah

    I only have to wish you best of luck for the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice:) I Did know that you are ambitious, but after reading this blog of your's I come to know that you are also patriotic. Stay blessed..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck bachey. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete