Title: Most Hilarious Hairs
The movie Tangled is an 3D animated movie. This is story of a young Beautyyyyful and Charming Princess Rapenzu . Her magical hair is tooooooooo hilarious but too good. She’s really a beauty queen. I wish My Future partner look like Rapenzu :D.
The hero in this story is a raffish thief named Flynn. His looks is also good.
The Good Part
The script is extremely funny, with several great lines while Broadway star Murphy is superb as Gothel. The animation is gorgeous throughout, seamlessly blending old style hand-drawn animation with modern digital techniques but also allowing for a certain artistic flair, most notably in Rapunzel's own paintings.
The script is extremely funny, with several great lines while Broadway star Murphy is superb as Gothel. The animation is gorgeous throughout, seamlessly blending old style hand-drawn animation with modern digital techniques but also allowing for a certain artistic flair, most notably in Rapunzel's own paintings.
Funniest part
The hourse one of the Funniest Chahracter, I think the horse is the real star in this movie :D.
Romance part
Well well well …… “Princess Rapenzu” and “Hero Flynn”. They both look great together in this movie and I really jealous with the Hero of this movie :D :D well come to the main point :p
That’s scene is toooooooo good when they sit alone on boat and the top songs, stunning 3D visuals including an amazing Lighting is really too good and look like a Heaven. Then they both close to each and then …… ahm ahm ahm :)… Picture abhi baki hai! :D
3D work
First I’ll appreciate the director of this movie Nathan Greno , Byron Howard. They did really a great job done Ooopsssss not job.. movie J well the concept is totally different and 3D working is really Impressive all chahracters Expression , Bodypart Movement, Smile and etc. Everything is Superb, whole movie dependable to 3D Work Love it.
MY Suggestion
I totally loved it. And I suggest you guyz must watch this movie atleast one time. And I am sue you guyz liked it Infact Loved it . :D
Thankyou mam you give us chance to watch this superb movie. :)
By, Nawaz Nabi

What has the title to do with what you have written? But I am glad that at least you wrote MOST of the part yourself. If not all :P At least you tried. Although I think you need to work on your analysis a bit.
ReplyDelete